This website and subdomains are owned and operated by ‘Eddelbuttel Law’ (www.eddelbuttel.com.au).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Your use of this site and the information available on this site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Your access and use of the Site is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained in this document and elsewhere on the site. By use of and/or continued use of the Site you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Restrictions on Use
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, frame, post, upload, distribute, transmit or modify in any way all or any part of the material contained on this Site, unless expressly provided for on the Site or expressly authorised in writing by Eddelbuttel Law. You must not transmit or attempt to transmit any data, code or other material of any kind to this Site that contains a virus or other harmful component.
Severance of Terms
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the Terms and Conditions that will continue in full force and effect.
All rights not expressly granted are reserved. This agreement sets out the entire understanding and agreement between Eddelbuttel Law and you with respect to the subject matter.
Australian and international copyright law protects all information such as text, graphics, images and other material (“Material”) on this Site.
– “Material” © Eddelbuttel Law 2015 – All rights reserved
No part of this Site may be produced, reproduced, reused, retransmitted, adapted, published, broadcasted or distributed for any purpose without Eddelbuttel Law’s prior written consent.
– All names, logos and trademarks are the property of Eddelbuttel Law or the third parties that have contributed to the Site.
– Nothing on the Site should be interpreted as granting any rights to use or distribute any names, logos or trademarks, without the express written agreement of Eddelbuttel Law Ltd or the relevant contributor.
– Nothing displayed on the Site should be construed as granting any licence or rights to use any name, logo or trademark without the express permission of Eddelbuttel Law, or the relevant third party contributor.
Eddelbuttel Law does not warrant that the Site will operate error free or that this Site and its servers are free of computer viruses and other harmful data, code, components or other material. Nor does Eddelbuttel Law warrant that it will be able to prevent any illegal, harmful or inappropriate use, modification or alteration of the Site, or will give notice of such use, modification or alteration.
The information on this site is provided in good faith, but you should not rely on it without making your own independent assessment of it. Eddelbuttel Law makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the Material. The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The use of the Site and the Material is at your own risk.
The Site and Material are provided on an as is basis without any warranties of any kind. Eddelbuttel Law, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties.
The Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) and all corresponding state and territory legislation implies terms, conditions and warranties into some contracts for the supply of goods and services and prohibits the exclusions, restriction and modification of such terms (“Prescribed Terms”).
Except as provided by the Prescribed Terms, all warranties express or implied by law in any way relating to access to, or non access to, the Site or the use of or reliance upon the Site or the Materials are excluded.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Eddelbuttel Law disclaims all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by you using this site, or relying on anything contained in or omitted from this site.
You agree not to carry on any activity in relation to the Site which might involve Eddelbuttel Law in liability. If you do engage in such activity, you agree to grant Eddelbuttel Law an unlimited indemnity with respect to your conduct.
You acknowledge that the inclusion of links in this Site is not intended as an endorsement or recommendation of the linked site or the content of such sites, and Eddelbuttel Law accepts no liability for loss of any kind arising from the information on any linked site.
Although all efforts are made to ensure the accuracy of information published on this Site, information about mechandise (including tickets or other items that may be purchased) published on the Site does not guarantee or represent that such merchandise is available from Eddelbuttel Law. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Although all efforts are made to update this website in a timely manner, prices on this site may not reflect the current price of an item. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Eddelbuttel Law makes all reasonable efforts to comply with the National Privacy Principles and respects the rights of individuals to determine to whom they give their personal information and how this information is used.
– we collect and use your information only for the purpose of fulfilling your request
– we will be open with you about the kinds of personal information we hold and what we do with it
– we will not sell your information to any other organisation
All information provided to us will be kept confidential.
– we will be fair and open about our methods and the type of personal information we collect about you, including what we intend to do with the information
– where possible, we will collect personal information from you directly
– we will strive to ensure that information about you is accurate when we collect or use it
– we will let you see the information we hold about you and correct it if it is wrong
– we will keep your information secure: only properly authorised people are permitted to see or use it
– we will take care to properly identify and destroy your information when we no longer use or need it
If you are unhappy with the way we have collected, used or shared your information we will investigate and respond to your complaint.