Cundletown was proclaimed as a place for the holding of Courts of Petty Sessions on 31 July 1860, with a Small Claims Court being established on 27 February 1863.
Construction of the present offices of Eddelbuttel Law commenced in 1869 and completed in 1871.
Cundletown Court of Petty Sessions ceased in 1873 but was later reappointed its previous status for a place of Petty Sessions by proclamation on 28 September 1894 in both Criminal and Civil jurisdictions.
Cundletown Court was finally closed on 4 September 1905. The building was then converted into the Police Station which operated well into the 1960’s.
Eddelbuttel Law purchased the building in October 2002 and renovated the building for commercial use whilst still retaining the original Courthouse offices and holding cells.
Eddelbuttel Law Offices were officially opened by The Hon. Mark Vaile MP, Federal Member for Lyne, former Minister for Trade and the former Deputy Prime Minister on 5th April 2003.